These are a little sweet, so go slowly.
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 cups chopped candy bars (such as chocolate-coated, caramel-topped nougat bars with peanuts; chocolate-covered crisp wafers; c)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees or 325 degrees for glass dish.
- 2In large bowl, combine butter and peanut butter; add brown sugar and soda and beat well.
- 3Stir in flour and oats.
- 4Set aside 1 3/4 cups of the peanut butter mixture.
- 5Stir egg into remaining peanut butter mixture in bowl; pat into a 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Spread sweetened condensed milk over the crust.
- 8Stir together reserved peanut butter mixture and chopped candy bars; sprinkle over all.
- 9Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool and cut.
- 11Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1270.3
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.1 mg
- Sodium 801.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 109.2 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: