1/1 Photo of Candy Apples
My kids love to help make these. Fun family activity.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry apples; remove stems.
- 2Insert wooden sticks into stem end of each apple; set aside.
- 3Combine next 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan; mix well.
- 4Cook over medium heat until mixture reaches 295 degrees (candy thermometer), stirring occasionally.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in food coloring.
- 6Quickly dip apples into mixture; allow excess to drip off.
- 7Place apples on a buttered baking sheet to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apples
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 124.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g