1/3 Photos of Candy Apples
Milk & Cookies's Note:
I loved candy apples as a child. I never knew they had cinnamon until I found this recipe. I was surprized when they turned out just like the ones at the Fair. I forget how many apples it covers so I just guessed 10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon candies and water in large pot.
- 2Over medium heat, stir constantly until candies are melted (do not boil).
- 3Add cinnamon and food coloring.
- 4Boil until hard crack stage.
- 5Turn off heat and dip apples (washed with sticks).
- 6Let coating cool slightly while twirling apple. Make sure the coating touches the stick or it will slide of the apple.
- 7Place on greased cookie sheet.
- 8Pour any left over coating an greased cookie sheet to break apart for candy latter.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apples
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 73.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g