Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple with juice, do not drain
- 2 large granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 6 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 3 ounces walnuts, chopped
- Mix all but walnuts together.
- Top with the walnuts, then chill.
This recipe was so easy and fun. I loved the sweet/tart combination of the fruit and chocolate. I have made this without the pineapple for my pickey 7 year old, and he actually enjoyed it as well.
Made this for a party at work. Everyone seems to like it and a few requests for the recipe. I should have known I wouldn't have liked it as much b/c of the combination of fruit and chocolate. Otherwise - VERY quick & easy to make.