Nana Lee's Note:
Another Wally recipe. great for Halloween and for a kids birthday party. You can always change the color of the candy melts to suit the occasion or season. If you use small apples, you can probably get 10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large cookie sheet with waxed paper. Pour sprinkles and candy into small bowls.
- 2Insert stick into stem ends of each apple. Mare sure sticks are tightly secured.
- 3Place each color of candy melts into a separate microwave-safe, 2-cup measuring cup or bowl.
- 4To melt, work with one cup of candy at a time and microwave on medium for one minute. Stir and then microwave in 15- second intervals until totally melted.
- 5Holding apple by stick, dip it into melted candy, swirling until apple is fully coated.
- 6While coating is still wet, dip apple into sprinkles or sprinkle small candies all over apple.
- 7Place finished apple on prepared cookie sheet to set for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day before serving.
- 8Repeat with remaining apples and candy.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apple Quickies
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
orange candy melts
green candy melts