Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Infused with bold apple flavor.
Make and share this Candy Apple Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 42.52 g green apple vodka (Smirnoff Green Apple Twist)
- 14.17 g sour apple liqueur (DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker)
- 14.17 g butterscotch schnapps
- 85.04 g apple juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, sour apple liqueur, butterscotch schnapps, and apple juice.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain drink into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with an apple slice.
Thanks a lot for this yummy drink. Made for Bargain Basement tag game