Infused with bold apple flavor.
Make and share this Candy Apple Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces green apple vodka (Smirnoff Green Apple Twist)
- 1⁄2 ounce sour apple liqueur (DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker)
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 3 ounces apple juice
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, sour apple liqueur, butterscotch schnapps, and apple juice.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain drink into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with an apple slice.