Pretty pink apple and cinnamon jelly for a spicier slice of toast or muffin.
Make and share this Candy Apple Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup red-hot candies
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package fruit pectin
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- Combine juice, candy and pectin in a large pot.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar.
- Return to a full boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam and unmelted candy.
- Pour hot liquid into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust lids.
- Process for 5 minutes in boiling water bath.