Recipe by Karen From Colorado
Pretty pink apple and cinnamon jelly for a spicier slice of toast or muffin.
Top Review by Lisa Sorrell
This was relaly good...and really easy! I didn't have any unmelted candies to contend with. I was so proud of it, I took it to work with some fresh baked bread and it was a huge hit! Eveyrone loved the unique cinnamon flavor. Great recipe!
- 946.36 ml apple juice
- 118.29 ml red-hot candies
- 49.61 g package fruit pectin
- 1064.65 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juice, candy and pectin in a large pot.
- Bring to a full boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sugar.
- Return to a full boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam and unmelted candy.
- Pour hot liquid into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Adjust lids.
- Process for 5 minutes in boiling water bath.