1/3 Photos of Candy Apple Jelly
This is posted by request and I found it on recipegoldmine.com Also, I have no idea how much this will make-I'd boil a full rack of jars and work from there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure apple juice and cinnamon candies into an 8 quart saucepan.
- 2Heat and stir to melt candies.
- 3Measure sugar into a separate bowl.
- 4Stir in fruit pectin into fruit juice in saucepan.
- 5Add butter.
- 6Bring to a boil (rolling) stirring constantly.
- 7Quickly stir in all sugar.
- 8Return to full rolling boil and boil EXACTLY 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Skim off foam and ladle into pint jars leaving 0.125 inch head space.
- 11Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apple Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (3588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1024.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 263.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 251.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g