This is posted by request and I found it on recipegoldmine.com Also, I have no idea how much this will make-I'd boil a full rack of jars and work from there.
- Measure apple juice and cinnamon candies into an 8 quart saucepan.
- Heat and stir to melt candies.
- Measure sugar into a separate bowl.
- Stir in fruit pectin into fruit juice in saucepan.
- Add butter.
- Bring to a boil (rolling) stirring constantly.
- Quickly stir in all sugar.
- Return to full rolling boil and boil EXACTLY 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim off foam and ladle into pint jars leaving 0.125 inch head space.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 5 minutes at altitudes up to 1000 feet.