This was on a magazine cover years ago and I just thought it looked yummy. Simple too, just a few ingredients. I have used bone-in ham and even canned ham when funds were tight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham in roasting dish and score with knife and stud with cloves.
- Roast ham at 20 minutes per pound.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine jelly, candy and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until candies are melted, stirring constantly.
- During last 30 minutes of cooking time, baste frequently with jelly mixture.
- Let ham stand 15 minutes before serving.