1/3 Photos of Candy Apple Glazed Ham
3 hrs 10 mins
This was on a magazine cover years ago and I just thought it looked yummy. Simple too, just a few ingredients. I have used bone-in ham and even canned ham when funds were tight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place ham in roasting dish and score with knife and stud with cloves.
- 3Roast ham at 20 minutes per pound.
- 4Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine jelly, candy and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until candies are melted, stirring constantly.
- 5During last 30 minutes of cooking time, baste frequently with jelly mixture.
- 6Let ham stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apple Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1108.3
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.5 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 355.1 mg
- Sodium 235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 101.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: