Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was made at a Pampered Chef party I held. It was gone in minutes (I almost didn't get any). I take it as a dessert to a lot of pot-luck parties.
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled,cored,sliced
- 3 Snickers candy bars, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, optional
- Combine Cool Whip and pineapple in large bowl.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Quarter slices.
- Cut candy bars into small cubes.
- Chop peanuts.
- Fold apples, candy and peanuts into Cool Whip mixture.
I made this recipe as written. It went over well at our bbq. It is a very fast and easy dessert salad. Thanks damiko. Bullwinkle.