3 hrs 30 mins
This has become a holiday tradition in our home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inches baked pie crusts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces eagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 ounces pie sliced apples, well drained on paper towels
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candies
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth.
- 3Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- 4Pour into prepared pastry shell.
- 5Arrange apple slices on top; set aside.
- 6In small sauce pan, over low heat, dissolve cinnamon candies in 4 tbsp water.
- 7Stir together remaining 2 tbsp water and cornstarch; add to cinnamon mixture.
- 8Cook and stir until mixture thickens and boils.
- 9Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- 10Drizzle over apples.
- 11Chill 3 hours or until set.
- 12Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Apple Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 264.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g