1/1 Photo of Candied Yams with Cranberries
1 hr 10 mins
Poohbear Pam's Note:
This is a delicious variation on candied yams. The fresh cranberries add a slight tartness that cuts down on the sweetness characteristic of traditional candied yams. This recipe was taken from a bag of miniature marshmallows many years ago and I recently re-discovered it. Hope you like it as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, oats and cinnamon.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Lightly toss 1 cup crumb mixture with yams and cranberries.
- 4Arrange in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with marshmallows and return to oven until marshmallows are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Yams with Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.0
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 119.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 4.8 g