- 1 (15 ounce) can yams, drained and mashed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple bits
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Put mashed yams in casserole. Mix together margarine, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, brown sugar and honey.
- Mix in yams with pineapple bits and pecans.
- Top with miniature marshmallows.
- Bake at 325 degrees until heated through and marshmallows are bubbly.
- Note: You may want to cut back on the ginger, I only used 1 teaspoon.