Recipe by Chef LINDA JEAN
I Know When I bake Ham.I have To Have Baked Yams To Go with It..
Top Review by Baby Kato
We enjoyed the candied yams very much. Wonderful flavour and textures. The tender yams fell apart easily. These are very sweet. Could easily pass for dessert. Next time I will add less sugar and mashmellows, (personal preference). Thanks for sharing your recipe Linda Jean.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 2 (12 ounce) cans yams (drained)
- 2 cups cranberries (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Flour Brown Sugar, Oats and Cinnamon In Bowl.
- Cut In Margarine Until Crumbly.
- Mix 1 Cup Oat mixture with Yams and Cranberries in 1 1/2 Quart Casserole Dish.
- Top With Remaining Mixture.
- Bake at 350 . 30 to 35 Minutes.
- Sprinkle Marshmallows on top and Continue Baking Until Lightly Browned.