I don't remember where this recipe comes from, but it's really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub squash, cut in half, and remove seeds.
- 2Place cut side up in a large roasting pan.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Spoon mixture into squash halves.
- 5Cover squash with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Spoon sugar mixture over squash, leave uncovered, and bake another 20 minutes, or until squash is tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Winter Squash
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 36.3 g
- Protein 5.7 g