Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
I don't remember where this recipe comes from, but it's really good!
Make and share this Candied Winter Squash recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub squash, cut in half, and remove seeds.
- Place cut side up in a large roasting pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into squash halves.
- Cover squash with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Spoon sugar mixture over squash, leave uncovered, and bake another 20 minutes, or until squash is tender.
WOW,Mmm, Delicious squash, the combonation of spices, brown sugar and maple syrup,(used pure maple syrup) orange rind and vanilla were great, I wouldn't change a thing, used butternut squash. Will be trying this on other squash, as we love squash. Thank you, Ginny for a great recipe.