Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is full of flavor, and it's easy to make. Your guests will love it.
Make and share this Candied Walnut, Pear, and Gorgonzola Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the sugar, butter and water over low heat.
- Cook until sugar is just melted.
- Pour mixture over walnuts on waxed paper to cool.
- Mix olive oil and vinegar.
- In salad bowl, toss lettuce, gorgonzola, cooled walnuts and pears with olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with cracked pepper and serve on individual salad plates.
Super easy salad and all the ingredients I love!! It has the sweetness of pear and candied walnuts, and the tang of the bleu and pears! The balsamic vinegar also has tang!
Very nice Winter salad!!