- 1⁄2 cup walnut halves
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups mixed greens
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place walnuts and sugar in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar dissolves into a light brown liquid and coats the walnuts Remove walnuts from skillet, and spread them out on a sheet of aluminum foil to cool.
- Place in a large salad bowl the mixed greens, cranberries, cheese, vinaigrette.
- Toss gently; add candied walnuts, and toss again.