Recipe Junkie's Note:
From the book, "Heart of the Palms"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in large saucepan and saute onion.
- 2Add tomatoes and 6 T of the brown sugar.
- 3Cook slowly until the uice has been absorbed.
- 4Place tomatoes in a 6x10 glass baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with salt, remaining 2 T brown sugar and bread crumbs.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees until browned.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 464.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g