1/3 Photos of Candied Sweet Potatoes - Southern Traditional
1 hr 5 mins
This is a great Southern-Traditional recipe that is great served with ham, pork, chicken or even Holiday meals. Very simple to prepare and so very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2While butter is melting, in a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- 3Add sliced potatoes to melted butter and turn to coat.
- 4Sprinkle sugar mixture over potatoes, stir to coat.
- 5Cover skillet, reduce heat to low.
- 6Stirring occasionally, Cook for 50-60 minutes (depending on how thick you sliced your potatoes), or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Sweet Potatoes - Southern Traditional
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 456.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 108.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g