This is a great Southern-Traditional recipe that is great served with ham, pork, chicken or even Holiday meals. Very simple to prepare and so very good!
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- While butter is melting, in a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add sliced potatoes to melted butter and turn to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over potatoes, stir to coat.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to low.
- Stirring occasionally, Cook for 50-60 minutes (depending on how thick you sliced your potatoes), or until potatoes are tender.