1/1 Photo of Candied Sweet Potatoes
These are good with the marshmallows or without. I do tend to go a little lighter on the sugar though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- 2In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water; add the salt.
- 3Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain.
- 4Combine the potatoes, butter, sugar, pecans, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and maple syrup.
- 5Mix well, but leave a few chunks of whole potato.
- 6Pour into the baking dish and bake until browned, about 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and top with mini marshmallows.
- 8Continue to bake until marshmallows are lightly browned and melted; do not allow to burn.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 324.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 64.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g