1/1 Photo of Candied Sweet Potatoes
This is the way I have always made them. The more brown sugar the better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Drain off liquid from potatoes. Cut into bite sized pieces or leave as packed.
- 3Dot with butter. Sprinkle brown sugar over all. Add pecans if using.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle marshmallows. Place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 282.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 72.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g