Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
terribly addictive little clusters for fall nibbles
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds (roasted and salted)
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons orange juice or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple juice
- moisten pumpkin seeds with juice, mix sugar with spices
- stir sugar mixture into seeds well and spread out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- bake at 350f for 6 min, stirring once in the middle. cool well on sheet than break up into small clusters.