Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great, easy snack to make. Great for gifts.
Make and share this Candied Pecans recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- With an electric mixer,beat egg white until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sugar and vanilla and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Put pecans on an even layer on the sheet.
- pour mixture over pecans and stir to coat.
- Cook 15-20 minutes until coating has hardened.
- Put on plate to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
I just love snacks like this! I made these over the weekend and they are all gone already. They are easy to make with few ingredients. The pecan would be great for gifts at holidays. Thanks for posting! Made for Pick~A~Chef, Spring 2008.