Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Candied peanuts with marshmallow
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash cayenne powder
- 1⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
- Mix together corn syrup, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne powder.
- Coat peanuts well in the mixture.
- Pour coated peanuts and any remaining mixture into a pan.
- Stir constantly until syrup has been absorbed onto peanuts.
- Stir in marshmallows, mix in well.
- Spoon peanuts onto oiled or buttered foil in clusters.
- Allow to completely cool.