Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Vegetarian Times, November/December 2007.
- 1 (15 ounce) canunsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- salt, pinch
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped candied ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together pumpkin puree and sweetened condensed milk.
- Whisk eggs and a pinch of salt into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour filling into graham cracker crust and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle ginger on top and bake 25-30 minutes more, or until knife inserted in side of filling (NOT center) comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate at least 3 hours.