One more cooky recipe from the old Swedish church cookbook. This book was published in the 1940's. Heirloom recipes....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening with sugar until fluffy.
- 2Blend in unbeaten egg.
- 3Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
- 4Add vanilla to milk and add to creamed ingredients alternately with flour.
- 5Cut candied fruits fine and add to mixture.
- 6Drop on greased baking sheet.
- 7Top each cookie with half candied cherry.
- 8Bake in a moderate oven -- (375 degrees) for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Fruit Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 53.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: