1/1 Photo of Candied Espresso Walnuts
Delicious after dinner with coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Spray large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- 3Whisk sugar and next 4 ingredients in small bowl.
- 4Whisk egg white in large bowl until frothy. Add walnuts; toss to coat.
- 5Sprinkle walnuts with espresso mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Spread coated walnuts on prepared sheet in single layer.
- 7Bake 5 minutes.
- 8Slide spatula under walnuts to loosen from baking sheet and stir, rearranging in single layer.
- 9Bake until walnuts are dry to touch, about 5 minutes longer.
- 10Loosen walnuts from sheet again; cool on sheet.
- 11DO AHEAD:
- 12Candied walnuts can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Espresso Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 901.1
- Calories from Fat 686
- Total Fat 76.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: