Makes a delicious snack or to have out for guests. Also great as a gift idea around Holiday time. Can be made one week ahead. From Bon Appetit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 250°F.
- 2Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3Mix onion powder, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt, curry powder, and cayenne pepper in small bowl to blend.
- 4Melt butter and honey with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 5Add pecan halves and stir to coat; remove from heat.
- 6Add spice mixture and toss to coat pecans evenly.
- 7Spread pecans in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- 8Bake pecans until dry and toasted, about 40 minutes.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Separate pecans (Can be made 1 week ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Curried Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.4
- Calories from Fat 711
- Total Fat 79.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 971.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 9.6 g