Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My new favourite chicken wing recipe, I got this from my mother-in-law who is a great cook. This recipe works well if you boil the wings before adding the sauce and baking them... just reduce baking time accordingly. Can be doubled or halved easily with excellent results
- 2 -3 lbs chicken wings
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (can use garlic power for ease)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Season cleaned wings with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over wings.
- Bake uncovered at 325, basting every 15 minutes, for 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
OMG these are the BOOM! I could eat them every day. But clean up is the Pitts!! Made in a throw away pan