Recipe by Charmie777
Mmmmmmm a delicious way with carrots!
Top Review by Lucky Clover
I had originally set out to find the recipe for brown sugar candied carrots, but I had a jar of molasses that needed used, so I thought I'd try these. They're delicious! The molasses lends a completely different flavor of sweetness. Thanks!
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water for 20 minutes, or just until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Melt butter in large skillet; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat, stirring constantly, to the boiling boil.
- Add carrots, stirring well to coat.
- Simmer, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until nicely glazed.