1/1 Photo of Candied Carrots With Molasses Sauce
Mmmmmmm a delicious way with carrots!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water for 20 minutes, or just until crisp-tender; drain well.
- 2Melt butter in large skillet; stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Heat, stirring constantly, to the boiling boil.
- 4Add carrots, stirring well to coat.
- 5Simmer, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes, or until nicely glazed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Carrots With Molasses Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.2
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 213.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g