1/3 Photos of Candied Brussels Sprouts and Almonds With Amaretto Glaze
Oh so sweet,& nutty, with the slightest kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups champagne or 1/2 cup apple juice mixed with one cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup almond liqueur or 1/2 cup Amaretto
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, mixed with
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, crushed and toasted
- 1Steam Brussels sprouts in champagne till tender-crisp about 5 minutes. Remove brussels sprouts leaving the champange in the pot.
- 2Add honey, Amaretto, and pepper flakes reduce by half.
- 3Whisk in butter and cornstarch slurry.
- 4Toss in nuts.
- 5Toss the cooked Brussels sprouts in the candied nut mixture.
- 6Season with salt.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Brussels Sprouts and Almonds With Amaretto Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 41.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: