1/1 Photo of Candied Baked Sweet Potatoes (Oven or Grill)
1 hr 14 mins
I bake this in a foil dish on my outdoor grill, either way oven or out door grill these are delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Grease an 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
- 3Place the potato cubes into the baking dish and toss with salt.
- 4In a small saucepan combine the butter, brown sugar with cinnamon and corn syrup over low heat stir until butter has melted and ingredients are combined (do not allow to boil).
- 5Pour over the cubed sweet potatoes and toss to coat.
- 6Bake uncovered for about 45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are just fork tender (do not cook until soft and mushy, cooking time will depend on the size you cut the potatoes).
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candied Baked Sweet Potatoes (Oven or Grill)
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 301.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 3.6 g