- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons wild strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup cold water
- 6 apples
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel apples, core and cut them in half, and remove seeds.
- Place them in a 9x12 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch and jello.
- Using a saucepan, bring to boil the cold water and jello mixture.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- It will thicken upon standing.
- Once cool, spoon syrup over apples.
- Cover with foil,folding back corners.
- Cut slits to vent.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until apples are tender.