Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and nutritious.
- 473.18 ml whole almonds (natural)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 29.58 ml butter
- 236.59 ml turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw)
- Spread almonds on a shallow baking sheet.
- Place in cold oven and then set oven for 350 and roast 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium saucepan heat honey and butter over medium heat until boiling.
- Turn down heat to medium low and simmer for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Add almonds and simmer for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer almonds with a slotted spoon onto a greased baking sheet and spread into a single layer and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, toss almonds in sugar to coat.
This is the best recipe, and so easy. I took them to work New Years Eve and they were a hit. I couldn't keep my husband out of them.
Easy and fool proof! Thanks a bunch. I used a non-stick skillet to make clean-up a bit easier, but followed the directions other than that. Thanks!
These were very good--I used 2 1/2 cups almonds and added 1/2 tsp fleur de sel with 1/2 tsp cinnamon to the honey and butter. Super easy and super snacky, this is a keeper!