Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
We're doing the candida diet and haven't found a syrup that we like. We tried this, from the Feel Good Food Guide, and it's pretty good. Not as good as regular (sugar based syrup) but I have a syrup for my pancakes now! If you want to make your own liquide stevia concentrate, mix 1 tsp pure stevia with 3 T filtered water and place in a dropper bottle.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (no alcohol)
- 6 drops liquid stevia (to taste)
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Heat butter or ghee till melted in a sauce pan.
- Turn off heat and add remaining ingredients.
Ive been craving something sweet for a long time and am very happy I came across this syrup recipe. It really made my morning. It's not thick like a regular syrup but the flavor is there.