I created this when DH was a student at BYU. He still looks forward to it being on the menu to this day! It is inexpensive and hearty. Timing is approximate.
- Dice potatoes. Cook until tender. Drain.
- Combine chicken, vegetables and potatoes in large bowl.
- Combine soup with onion, parsley and parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Add to chicken mixture and combine gently.
- Place in 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Add enough milk to bisquick to make a thin mixture - similar to pancake batter.
- Pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Delicious, easy and inexpensive, what more is there to say! While this was in the oven some friends arrived unexpectedly and i had slight reservations about serving this (as it was my first attempt and usually takes me a few attempts to master a new recipe). I used peas, beans, corn, carrot and cauliflower and sprinkled some tasty cheese on top. Served with crusty bread rolls, it was a great success! Five stars!
So Easy and Sooo Goood!! We absolutely loved this one. I used peas, corn, carrot and mushrooms as the veg for the dish. It is a great one if your pressed for time as you can just throw it all together and it is only the cooking time to worry about. I agree with TasteTester this would be a great dish for get-togethers. A great recipe Chef on the coast all my family gave it the thumbs up.
REALLY good! My family loved it!