1/4 Photos of Candace’s Chicken Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
Chef on the coast's Note:
I created this when DH was a student at BYU. He still looks forward to it being on the menu to this day! It is inexpensive and hearty. Timing is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice potatoes. Cook until tender. Drain.
- 2Combine chicken, vegetables and potatoes in large bowl.
- 3Combine soup with onion, parsley and parmesan cheese in medium bowl. Add to chicken mixture and combine gently.
- 4Place in 9x13 baking dish. Top with cheddar cheese.
- 5Add enough milk to bisquick to make a thin mixture - similar to pancake batter.
- 6Pour over casserole.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candace’s Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 569.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: