Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for the Canada stop on the Summer 2008 Zaar World Tour. From Group Recipes.
Make and share this Canadian Whiskey Sour recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce canadian rye whiskey
- 1 ounce pure canadian maple syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ice (chip some off a local iceberg or icicle hanging from the roof)
- Shake all ingredients together.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
I read this recipe - got right up and made it - sipping it now and WOW!<br/>I love whiskey sours and this one is just right!<br/>Great recipe thanks!
Just the right amount of tart and sweet. No problems with it not staying combined (though I might have drunk it before it had a chance lol) Thanks for posting!
Watching the dismal campaign nonsense got me craving a sweet drink to take me back to the good old days of Whiskey sours & interesting elections.Jen's sour was perfect,very smooth ,a nice contrast of sweet/mellow.I may need a gallon on standby for the debates!