A tasty treat for sparerib lovers.
Make and share this Canadian Sweet and Sour Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut ribs in 3 inch lengths, 3 ribs wide.
- Place on rack in shallow roaster.
- Roast 30-35 minutes until brown on each side.
- Pour off fat.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
- Simmer 10 minutes until thickened.
- Reduce oven heat to 350°F.
- Remove rack from roasting pan.
- Pour sauce over ribs and cover pan.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.