1/1 Photo of Canadian Sweet and Sour Spareribs
2 hrs 10 mins
A tasty treat for sparerib lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Cut ribs in 3 inch lengths, 3 ribs wide.
- 3Place on rack in shallow roaster.
- 4Roast 30-35 minutes until brown on each side.
- 5Pour off fat.
- 6Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
- 7Simmer 10 minutes until thickened.
- 8Reduce oven heat to 350°F.
- 9Remove rack from roasting pan.
- 10Pour sauce over ribs and cover pan.
- 11Bake 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Sweet and Sour Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1278.8
- Calories from Fat 825
- Total Fat 91.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.6 g
- Cholesterol 365.6 mg
- Sodium 959.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 88.6 g