Recipe by Celeste :)
I'm from Florida, but I would have this dessert any day! It is so simple to make and tastes like you made it totally from scratch!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and combine with flour and pecans. Press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 375 for 15 minute Cool completely.
- Blend powdered sugar with 1 cup of the whipped topping. Add the cream cheese and spread this mixture over the cooled crust.
- Combine the pudding mixes with the milk and beat for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the pudding.
- Chill for 3-4 hours.