1/1 Photo of Canadian Shortbread Cookies
These cookies combine the rich taste of butter and maple syrup. Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes. Posted for Zaar World Tour II.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- 2Combine the butter, sugar, flour and maple syrup, blend until smooth.
- 3On a lightly floured surface roll dough out 1/2 inch thick. Cut into desired shapes and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 4Bake at 300°F (150°C) for 20 minutes, watch carefully so as not to overcook. Let cookies cool before eating.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Canadian Shortbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g