Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My husband likes this recipe. It reminds him of how his mother use to make their own, as they had many mouths to feed on the farm in Quebec. Please note that the cooking time is actually cooling time in the fridge.
- 2 eggs, beaten until light
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 3⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- Beat the first 4 ingredients for a few minutes.
- Add vinegar and stir well and set aside for a few hours.
- The dressing will keep for weeks in the fridge.