Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
There are probably a million recipes for potato salad. This is the one my family likes.
- 7 large potatoes
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 radishes
- 1 -2 green onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- seasoning salt
- Peel potatoes and cut into quarters. Cook in salted water until almost done.
- Drain and cool potatoes, then dice into 1/2" squares.
- Slice about 5 slices from one of the radishes and reserve. Chop the rest very finely.
- Chop the green onions very fine. (If no green onions, use a slice of white onion, minced finely).
- Crumble one slice of bacon and cut the other into 1/2" pieces. Reserve the pieces for topping.
- Cut about 5 slices from the centre of the eggs to make nice rounds and reserve. Dice the rest.
- Mix all the vegetables together gently (I use my hands and toss them).
- Mix mayonnaise with vinegar and a good sprinkle of the seasoned salt.
- Stir into potatoes.
- Top with one sliced radish, slices of egg and pieces of bacon. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Let sit in fridge for at least 2 hours.
Didn't care for the vinegar in a potato salad...
A delilcious potatoe salad. The addition of bacon is a really nice twist. Thanks for posting, I will make this ine again!