Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe comes from Taste of Home's Healthy Cooking magazine.
Make and share this Canadian Pork Roast With Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Cut roast in half. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the syrup, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; pour over pork. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and meat is tender.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices; transfer 1 cup to a small saucepan.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Slice roast; serve with gravy.
This is a fanatstic tasting and easy dinner. The gravy was a little sweet but was excellent over rice. I would recommend serving wild rice with this dish. Try making the maple corn bread recipe its a nice addition. Thanks Chris.