Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another lovely recipe I sometimes use though this one doesn't have any cream in it as such - but it is still beautiful without it!!
- Separate the eggs, and beat the egg yolks until thick and lemon coloured.
- Slowly add 1/2 of the icing sugar, and beat constantly.
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add remaining sugar- a little at a time, beating constantly.
- Now add the beaten egg whites to the yolk mixture and stir in the brandy.