Recipe by teeje
This is my favourite dip that my Nanna makes....I request it from her everytime at Christmas. BUT.....I make it for myself and make it as a main dish because I just can't stop eating it ! Great for in front of the TV ...or at a party or ANYTHING ! This recipe is also very versatile. Add more ,or use less ,too your whim. So use it as a base.....it's great !
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning or 1 packet chili seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2 avocados
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 2 cups grated cheese (or more)
- 2 finely diced tomatoes (or more)
- 2 chopped spring onions (or more)
- corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the re-fried beans with half the packet of seasoning.
- Mix the sour cream with the mayonnaise and the remaining seasoning.
- Mix the avocados with the lemon juice and the garlic.
- LAYER in a large lasagne dish, firstly, the bean mixture, followed by the sour cream mixture,the avocado mixture, followed by the cheese,the tomatoes and finally the spring onions.
- Serve with the corn chips.