Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Love maple! Use pure maple syrup.
- 1 1⁄3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, prebaked
- In a large bowl whisk cream, maple syrup, egg, lemon juice and salt together.
- In a small bowl stir sugar with flour until well mixed; whisk into cream mixture so that no lumps remain.
- Place pie shell on a baking sheet, pour in filling and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until filling is nearly set. (The center of the pie will rise slightly and appear a little jiggly. This will set upon cooling.).
- Remove from the oven, and cool completely before serving. Spoon dollops of whipped cream on top if desired.