Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Posted for ZWT 4! This recipe has merely four ingredients and is easy and delicious. Serve with a couple of cookies or chocolate sticks. Time to make, doesn't include feezing time Recipe comes from Ontario Maple Syrup.
- Beat yolks in a bowl or top of a double boiler until thick. Beat in hot syrup.
- Place top of double boiler or bowl over simmering water and cook, beating constantly until slightly thickened. Cool.
- Beat cream until it forms stiff peaks and fold into the yolk mixture.
- Fold in half of the berries.
- Pour into 1½ quart mold form and freeze overnight.
- Before serving garnish with the remaining berries and biscuits or chocolates sticks.